Thursday, April 10, 2014

Oaks in the Valley (in progress)

Oil on canvas, 24"x36"

I had not worked on this painting for about a week before todays session. It is a large canvas and making any kind of impact takes a bit of time but it is progressing to my liking. This photo was taken with no light directed towards the painting so the saturation is a little week and actual color density may be a little closer to the previous photo.


Oil on Linen Canvas, 24"x36"

Although this is my first post of this piece I have actually worked on it several sessions. It is a large painting with quite a bit more work to do before it is complete. I will paint and repaint sections of this piece until I am happy with it as a whole. This is a bad photo as the lighting was very inconsistent on the canvas and it was taken with my iphone.

No comments: